Sometimes, the company of another human being at home will make a big difference in our quality of life. At I-Care Home Healthcare we offer our elderly or disabled clients with Companionship services. Keeping you company is our pleasure. We get to know you, learn about your past, your stories and other interesting experiences you had in your life.
Companionship satisfies the need for human interaction that all of us innately have. This service is also a way to while away the time and to supervise their safety.
Our companions will provide the following assistance services:
- Reminders with Medical Appointments
- Reminders for Medication In-take
- Grocery Shopping
- Visiting the Client’s Family or Friends
- Assistance with Homemaking
- AM and PM Care
- Assistance with Clothing Selection
- Monitoring Expiry Dates for Foods
- Watering House Plants
- Meal Preparation Assistance
- Playing Cards
- Arts and Crafts Projects
- Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Maintaining Calendar of Activities
Please call us at 612-859-7109 to learn more about home care. We look forward to serving you soon.