Are you here to search for structured and professional care for yourself or a family member? Have the peace of mind that when you choose I-Care Home Healthcare, you made the right decision!
I-Care Home Healthcare is a repeatedly recommended home care provider in Minnesota specializing in the areas of:
- Senior Home Care Services
- Pediatric Home Care Services
- Behavioral Home Care Services
- Home Care for individuals living with physical and/or mental disabilities
We are here to help you assist in your health management at home. These are the services we offer:
- Personal Care Assistance
- Homemaker Services
- Private Pay Services
- Long and Short-Term Live-in Care
- Companionship Services
Basic Support Services:
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Night supervision
- Personal support
- Assess your health care needs and identify services to help establish your health care goals.
- Manage health care needs safely at home as long as it is feasible
- Provide effective alternative home health care without sacrificing quality of client care.
I-Care Home Healthcare professionals are well-trained to deliver a quality service to our clients:
Our services are available to clients who live in our Minnesota service areas and the neighboring locations 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, with a registered nurse on call 24 hours a day. Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
In our team, it is always our goal to fulfill the quality of life goals of our clients. We can provide services at a predetermined schedule or upon request.
Please call 612-859-7109 to make arrangements.